Tuesday, September 01, 2015

*tap tap* is this thing on?

It's been a long time, hasn't it? I'm sorry. I guess I kind of lost the blogging bug. But I should at least keep this blog up to date because it's the one I made to share news and photos about family and kids and stuff.

It's been about 8 months since I posted last. That's too long. Huge amounts of insanity and just plain crazy can happen in that time. And so it has. So much that I can't even begin to share it all.

We're into our thrid week of school (or is it 4th?) of the 2015-2016 academic year. And it's seriously exhausting.

Miss D is a junior, Mr. I is a sophomore, Miss G is in 8th grade, Mr. L in 4th, Miss R in 2nd. Mom is in her second year of 4th grade teaching. Marching band is already off and running and soon there will be tryouts for the winter musical - and everyone wants to tryout.

Dad is just tired trying to keep track of where everyone is.

As for dad, we're still dealing wtih his issues. A while back we started Botox shots for his migraines. They're painful, but they help. Headache days are down about 25%, which means a few more days a month, like today, that he can be productive and do some writing and photo sorting and things like that. He's been getting some exercise too, so that's helping him to feel somewhat better too. We're hoping that he'll be able to do more around the house and even consider finding some way to work or volunteer more.

Here's some pictures.