Friday, September 24, 2010

How y'all doing?

Thought I'd write a quick little thingy here, just because I haven't done so in a while. Not a whole lot to say, really. School is in full swing, has been for about 6 weeks now. Summer finally broke and the temperatures are near bearable. House is still a mess, toddlers are still toddling. And life pretty much goes on as it has for the last couple of years.

We're in a good pattern, I think. I mean, things could always be better, but we just kind of chug along and get by. Yea, it would be nice to have a few expensive toys, but we already have some and don't need them, so why get more? The stuff we have is working fine. When it breaks beyond repair, we'll look at spending the money on a new one.

November is coming up fast. If you don't already know, and I imagine you do because there's only about 5 people that read this, we have a wedding coming up. We are in severe crunch time now. Lots of stress. Lots and lots of stress. But the hall is rented, the preacher is hired, and the dress is bought. Except for the license, it's done. Now, whether there will be any guests or not, that's another story...

Saw the doctor today. He's happy that I lost 30 pounds. Now if we can just fix my brain.

Not much else to say right now. What's up with you?