Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hiya! How are you? We're doing pretty good here. Not much news to report other than the usual. Everyone is busy with school, church, all the usual stuff.

Healthwise, not much to report on the front. My condition is fairly stable right now, though it does continue "downward" albeit slowly right now, which is good. No blackouts lately, and that's really good.

We had parent-teacher conferences lately. No surprises, all our children are mutant geniuses. Straight As for the most part, a few Bs. Mr. L has some socializaiton issues, but nothing fatal - he's just kind of high strung.

What else can I tell you about? Sorry I don't have any pictures or video to share right now. I haven't taken very many lately. Just haven't seen many occasions to pull out the cameras since Christmas.

Today is Valentine's day. I wish I could say the wife and I have big plans, but we don't. The kids have youth group at church. I'm not up to going anywhere anyway. I'm really achey today. I'll probably doze for a while and watch movies on Netflix.

So what's up with you? Say hello, chat me up in the comments. Tell me a joke. Whatever.