Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hiya!

New year! Yay!

2014 is here! I'm living in the freaking future! Who would have thought the world would still be here? Well it is. And so are the Andersens.

This year could be a great year for us. Mom has completed her school and is now working in her life-long dream career as a teacher. Not only is this an amazing accomplishment, but it's  a huge benefit to the family. We can catch up on our debts, fix up the house, get the kids shoes and pants.... awesome stuff like that.

In a few weeks I'll get my third Botox treatment, which my neurologist is the "magic" time that we'll know whether these treatments have been working or not. So far I haven't seen much of a change, but we'll see. I'm hoping I just feel a little better.

The kids are doing great. Miss D turns 16 this year. We really need to teach her to drive. Not because we want her to drive, if I had my way we'd wait until she was 18, but we need another driver in the house. So 2014, apparently, will be the year.

Other than that, everyone else is putting their way through school. Well, putting isn't a good word because they are all pretty much straight A students. All my kids are way smarter than me.

What else do we have to look forward to this year? I'm not sure. There is much adventure ahead.