Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April stuff

Howdy.

So we're into April. School is in the last few weeks of craziness, in spite of a few snow flakes here and there at our altitude Spring has fully sprung. Unfortunately Spring only lasts a few days and then it gets hot.

While we can, we've been enjoying the weather. Putting the screens away and getting out to the park, enjoying the spring air before the Summer heat dries it out too much.

This is the best time to live in the high desert. Yes, spring brings crazy pollen as the air comes down the mountains, but fortunately whatever it is that makes sick only lasts a few days. Juniper, I think, but who knows. Allegra takes care of anything else that might get to me.

Kids are all doing super great. We've had some rough patches here and there with grades, but for the most part they are totally rocking. Mr. L still has his struggles, but he is who he is and he is awesome.

All the college people are doing well, if stressed. It's a lot of pressure and it makes it hard on all of us, but we do what we have to do.

Anything new? Not that I can think of. Mostly everyone is tired. Constantly running under stress just wears us all down, but we're really looking forward to this summer. I have no idea what we're going to do, but we all just want to rest.

And as for me, well, nothing new. we've explored all the medical possibilities and now we just manage symptoms. It sucks, but it is what it is. I have good days and bad days. Today is pretty bad so I am trying to distract myself by writing some. Which leads to rambling, which is pretty much what I'm doing now...

And with that I'll close here before I ramble too much. Have a happy!